JHPUSA is a company that specializes in aftermarket automotive and oem performance parts. We are retail / wholesale / e-commerce company based in San Gabriel, CA. We offer a generous employee discounts, competitive salaries, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer 401K retirement plan and company sponsored health and dental plans.
If you believe that you will be a good candidate with the necessary skills, please submit your resume and salary history for consideration. We constantly review all the resumes we receive.
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk
We are searching for a full-time shipping and receiving clerk who has a strong warehouse background. The ideal candidate will be responsible, good at multitasking, hardworking and organized.
Location: San Gabriel, CA.
Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Pay: $11 - $13 Hour +Bonus
- Work alongside warehouse manager and collaborate with sales team to fulfill daily shipments.
- Process outgoing orders in the most cost effective and timely manner.
- Pick & pack orders and verify accuracy of orders being shipped.
- Receive and place telephone calls to logistics companies for rates and cost comparisons.
- Creating bills of lading/booking freight shipments.
- Process shipping insurance claims.
- Process and check merchandise from returns.
- Shipping packages utilizing UPS Worldship and USPS software.
- Driving company van - picking and dropping off shipments.
- Perform monthly cycle inventory counts.
- Management of shipping supplies and materials needed.
- Shipping & Receiving - unloading and loading of freight restock shelves.
- Must be reliable, punctual and focused.
- Knowledge of UPS Worldship.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Able to communicate clearly with others.
- Experience in auto aftermarket parts industry a plus (Honda/Acura)
- Forklift experience a plus.
- One year shipping/freight logistics experience & ecommerce warehouse experience is a must.
Please email resume with salary history to email@example.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins.
We are searching for a full time in store sales representative. The position requires working experience in the aftermarket automotive parts industry with strong customer service skills and knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Location: San Gabriel, CA.
- Hours: M-F 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Pay: $13 - $15 Hour +Bonus
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Responsible for daily web order entry and other sale outlets
- Accountable for the accuracy of information entered for an order, including pricing, item options, shipping charges, and payment(s).
- Help customers select products based on the customer's needs or product specification
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchase and to answer any questions or concerns
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and manufacturers to fulfill daily orders
- Collaborate with manufacturers to present new products and sales opportunities, such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Perform monthly cycle inventory counts
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service oriented, with ability to meet sales goals
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be self motivated
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must be detailed oriented, attentive, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Tech savvy with knowledge of QuickBooks
- 1+ year experience working in automotive parts sales industry is a plus.
Please email resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or walk-ins.