PLM Power Driven H-series Ramhorn 4-1 header features a true step up design. This 2-piece design delivers low to mid range power while maximizing engine compartment space for this exhaust manifold. The header is ideal for all forms of competition; auto-cross, drag racing and road racing.
Recommended for Preludes and H-swapped cars (H2B).
Note: You will need an aftermarket front cross member or have it notched off to fit in Preludes/Accords.
When installing, the height of the header will have to be adjusted then locked in with double nut system.Features
- Long tube header
- Made from 18-gauge 304 stainless steel
- True 2.5 inch collector
- Hand TIG welded
- CNC-ed machined manifold flange
- One year limited warranty
- Measures at .049" to .050"
- Gasket, donut, and hardware included
- Two piece design