This updated K-Tuned Water Pump Block Off Plate system was designed to setup a K-series engine to run an electric water pump cooling system. It replaces all the bulky and heavy OEM accessories with a simple lightweight aluminum plate. The kit is designed to allow the perfect flow of coolant and also effectively release unwanted crankcase pressure. The water port is sealed just like it was from the factory using an o-ring seal. The breather port is threaded for an 8AN fitting and can easily be routed to any catch can set-up.
The new water plate kit now incorporates two o-rings seals. No need for Hondabond the seal to the block! This will make it easier switching the water plate between blocks. The alternator brackets have both been redesigned to be stronger and incorporate more adjustment. The top bracket allows the alternator to properly pivot with the alternator to adjust belt pressure. The water inlet now uses -16AN port with a custom fitting which allows eight different positions.
This is a must have for serious race car builds and a true favorite among all-motor racers!
- Replaces the huge oem water passage with a lightweight block-off plate
- Deletes oem water pump, auto tensioner, P/S, A/C, and EP3 idler pulley
- Billet alternator mounting brackets w/hardware
- Billet alternator pulley w/belt
- Electric water pump w/pump fittings
(pump provides 20 gallons per minute flow rating)
- Designed to be used with lighter D/B series alternators
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum pieces
- Large coolant port is tapped for -16AN thread
- Smaller Breather port is tapped for -8AN thread
- Alternator not included
Engine applications: All K-series engines except K24Z and K24Y series engines