All orders placed with JHPUSA by (phone, fax, mail, internet/web & e-mail) constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on JHPUSA.COM Price List and all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of JHPUSA until paid in full.
In the event that our computer server/database encounters technical difficulties which may cause problems with our product pricing or shipping calculations, JHPUSA will correct all discrepancies at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. JHPUSA will not be held responsible for any miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to a California Address must pay 9% California Sales Tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event an order placed on the web does not calculate sales tax and the order is being shipped to a California Address, JHPUSA will calculate the sales tax when the order is processed. In the event sales tax is calculated incorrectly JHPUSA will calculate the correct rate for you. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, design, color, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Product photos are for illustration purposes only - some product colors/pigmentation may differ from actual photos.
JHPUSA accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website and in-store.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) Shipping address must match billing address
- JHPUSA Gift Cards
- PayPal | PayPal address: email@example.com
Note: We only accept PayPal payments from VERFIED accounts with CONFIRMED shipping address. This is also the address your items will be shipped to.
- International Orders: JHPUSA will ONLY accept bank wire transfer or PayPal. PayPal payment must be listed as a Seller Protection Policy 'Eligible' on the transaction details page and must be a CONFIRMED address. Payments will be accepted in U.S. currency only.
- We do not accept International credit cards.
- Money orders and cashier checks (must wait for funds to clear before order is processed. Please allow 7-15 business days after receipt of check.
- We may require extra identification for Credit Card/PayPal orders from the card holder to complete your transaction. This is to protect you and JHPUSA from any unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Shipping and Handling charges are based on the following:
- The delivery option you choose
- The weight, size and dimensions of your items
- Your shipping preferences
- Orders are normally shipped via UPS, FEDEX, or USPS
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including your destination address and how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time
- 1-3 Business Days for Order Process
- 1-7 Days Transit Time for US Continental Shipments
- 5-30 Days Transit Time for International Shipments
Occasionally an item is oversold. If this is the case, we will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis.Back Orders
We will notify you in the event of a back order. We continually seek updates on back ordered items and update your order status until the back order is filled.Damages
JHPUSA packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipments. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Please inspect your package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to JHPUSA and to the shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for the shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package due to the damage.
Returns for Refund or Exchange
- All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please have the following information: name, order number, and date of purchase.
- To generate a RMA number please call 626-287-5000.
- Restocking fee: A 25% restocking fee will apply to all returned item(s).
- Refunds: JHPUSA refunds will be issued in the same manner it was paid. (cashier checks & money order will be refunded via JHPUSA company check) Please allow 7-15 business days for checks to be processed.
- Returned item(s) will only be accepted if the item(s) are unused and returned to JHPUSA within 14 days of receiving an RMA number.
- RMA number(s) expire 7 days after they are issued.
Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused.
Note: Separate RMA numbers should be obtained for different orders.
- In the case of error please call 626-287-5000 within 2 days of receiving the item for exchange.
- Items to be unused and in original undamaged packaging will be credited less applicable restocking & shipping fee.
- Items found to be used or missing product or/and packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer upon request at customers expense.
Please call our Customer Service at 626-287-5000 to cancel an order.
Special Handling Items
- JHPUSA.COM processes your order electronically, therefore, your order may be processed when you 'complete purchase'. We will make every effort to stop the processing of your order if it has not shipped. Please contact us immediately at 626.287.5000 if you wish change or cancel your order.
- All canceled orders will assess a 8% cancellation fee.
- Your order must be confirmed by Customer Service Rep it has not shipped from our warehouse or the manufacturer. Once confirmed, you will be issued a credit or refund minus cancellation fees.
- Orders already shipped from our warehouse or the manufacturer cannot be cancelled and will fall under the returns for refund or exchange guidelines.
Special Handling items are large or bulky items that incur higher shipping costs. Discounts or Promotions on freight charges do not apply to Special Handling Items. Next Day, 2 Day and 3 Day shipping services are not available for Special Handling Items. Some large or heavy items may need to be shipped via truck freight. Please be aware of any special notes or lengthy availability times that may apply to these items.
Special Order Items
- A 4% service charge applies to all engine purchases.
- All used parts are sold AS-IS, no refunds or exchanges.
Special order items or custom order items are items which we do not normally stock and cannot be cancel/return or exchange. NO EXCEPTIONS. All special orders and custom orders will be processed in the most timely and efficient manner possible; however, JHPUSA will not be held responsible for delays above and beyond its control.
Any refused shipments sent back to JHPUSA does not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customers responsibility to make all arrangements with JHPUSA for refused shipments. JHPUSA will charge the customer all freight charges associated with the shipment and a 25% restocking fee on all products shipped.
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, or mishandling. All merchandise sold by JHPUSA is only subject to manufacturers warranty and conditions, if any, and is subject to submission to the manufacturer for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. Customer, however, will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any warranty claims. There is no warranty on lights, light bulbs, decals, electrical parts, and engine parts.All products sold by JHPUSA, unless otherwise stated in the item description, are sold 'AS-IS'. All engine modification components, except those that are exempt by local laws, are intended for OFF-ROAD use only.These components are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used on public roads and highways. Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle. Vehicles modified by the use of performance parts may no longer be lawfully used on public highways. User assumes all cost and risks associated with these and other import items.
Check your state and local laws regarding the use on any parts. In the event legal proceedings are required to resolve disputes or indifference's, all claims and filings must be made with the Citrus Municipal Court located in West Covina, California. Customers will acknowledge and agree to this stipulation once the transaction has been made with JHPUSA. As a security precaution, all IP Addresses will be recorded for each completed web transaction. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of all parts before installation.